SENIORVUE, LLC., d/b/a SENIORVUE and/or SENIORVUE.COM, 67 S. Higley Rd, Suite 103134, Gilbert, AZ, or its affiliates or subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as, “Company”, “we” or “us”) wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose Personal Data. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand our privacy practices, including what Personal Data we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, and how we protect it, as well as your individual rights. We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy online when visiting our website and application, Seniorvue.com. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This privacy notice outlines the information we will collect on the Company website and application for Seniorvue.com. This privacy notice will also outline how we will use that information. We do not intentionally target or solicit to children thirteen (13) years of age, or younger, for purposes of collecting personal information. By visiting www.seniorvue.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of March 3rd, 2020.
For each visitor to Company’s website or application, our web server automatically recognizes and collects the individual’s domain name, not their email address. The only information Company obtains about individual visitors to its website is that supplied voluntarily by visitors (e.g. name; company name; title; gender; date of birth; e-mail address; physical address; telephone number; credit card number; credit card verification code; credit card expiration date; username/password associated with Company website or application; and relationship history and online activities with Company and its affiliates). In cases when Company may need additional personal information to provide visitors with customized content or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are explicitly asked for that information.
Company also collects certain personal information with respect to its consumers in order to provide you with its services. Such personal information collected by Company is kept strictly confidential and is used for internal purposes only, including, without limitation, providing you with requested services, improving our marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyzing website and application usage, improving our content and website/application offerings and to customize our application/websites’ content and layout. In the instances where we share your personal information with third parties, such personally identifiable information may be used or shared separately, or on an aggregate basis in combination with pre-existing information, including information received from third parties, in order to: (1) respond to your questions, comments or requests for information; (2) fulfill your service provider requests; (3) troubleshoot problems or provide quality assurance with the Company website, or any services, as requested; (4) provide customization of your experience, content, or Company website homepage; (5) enforce Company Privacy Notice and/or Terms of Conditions and Use; or (6) contact you with more information about the Company, its services, and updates.
Company also uses your information to create aggregate reports; however, these reports do not contain any personally identifiable information. We believe these uses allow us to improve the Company website and application, and to better tailor them to meet our users’ needs. If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see additional examples of the type of information we collect.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from, our website and application, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for. Your personal information is used in the following ways:
User IDs and Passwords. Provides you with access to your profile areas and to protected content.
Account Information. These tell us more about who you are, how to contact you, and your shipping and billing information. Also contains any preferences you have provided, such as language, email format and requests.
Customer Feedback and Support. Provides a mechanism for requesting information from Company. Also used to tell us how we can improve our products, services, and site designs.
Email Correspondence. Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types. Also used to distribute information about Company our products, and services.
Transactions. Shows which products and services you have requested.
EXCEPT AS DISCLOSED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, COMPANY DOES NOT SELL, LEND, RENT OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. HOWEVER, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS OF COMPANY.
2. BUSINESS TRANSFERS. As we continue to develop our business, Company, or substantially all of its assets may be acquired. In such a transaction, customer information will of course be one of the transferred business assets.
4. REGISTRATION. Company’s website/application system requires users to give us contact information such as their name and e-mail address, and demographic information such as a ZIP code. The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may choose (opt-in) to receive future mailings; see the choice/opt-in section below. Demographic and profile data are also collected at our website/application. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our website/application, showing the visitor content that reflects their state preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis, but it does not indicate the identity of individual users.
5. DISCLOSURE REQUIRED BY LAW. Unfortunately, due to the existing regulatory environment, we cannot insure that all of your private information and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Notice. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will remain private.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS. The Company website/application may contain links to other internet websites/applications. We encourage all of our partners, contributors, and third parties to implement policies and practices that respect the privacy of our users. However, Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites/applications. Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties, whether they are linked from the Company website/application, different rules may apply to them. Because Company does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy customs and policies of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
8. PUBLIC FORUMS. Company may provide its users with chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
9. SECURITY. The Company website/application has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Company employs security measures designed to safeguard online transactions and personal information.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY. Company understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in to the interactive, online world. Company does not intentionally target or solicit to children thirteen (13) years of age or younger for purpose collecting personal information. Visit the FTC - COPPA Compliance FAQ for more information on children’s privacy.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND NOTICES. If you choose to visit www.seniorvue.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Arizona. If you have any concern about privacy at SENIORVUE, LLC, d/b/a seniorvue.com, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website/application frequently to see recent changes.
13. OPT-IN/REMOVAL OF INFORMATION. Our website/application gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. Our website/application also gives users the following options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving communications or our service.
a. You can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. You can visit the following URL: https://seniorvue.com/my-account by logging into your account and deactivating your account in account settings
14. CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES TO INFORMATION. This website/application gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
a. You can send e-mail to: email@example.com
b. You can visit the following URL: https://seniorvue.com/my-account by logging into your account and updating your information